Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A New Year With New Goals
First of all Merry Christmas to everyone and hope your stocking is stuffed with Plastic worms and spinnerbaits. .. Ok ,maybe thats my stocking wish list but I hope you get what you wanted and have the best of New years.
I would like to Thank Jay for inviting me to write in the WTJB Blog and hopefuly share in the outdoors activities we all so much enjoy. This upcoming year I will try to keep you posted on tournaments in the West Texas area, Local anglers that are on a winning streak, tips and tricks that are happening as current as possible on certain lakes and stuff that floats between my ears that will hopefully translate in this Blog in keeping you entertained in a manor that will keep you reading ,or get you in a debate with fellow anglers. Some of it will make sense, some will come off the top of my head and not make sense. But that is what it is all about, figuring out the madness of trying to catch a fish that we put on a pedistal. We all chase the Gilled Green Monster for different reasons ,but it pulls us together with a common goal of Knowledge,competition,companionship and memories.
Jay and I will do more videos for your pleasure and in some cases your amusement. We will hopefully get to see new lakes in West Texas and show you different baits along with techniques that will help you catch more fish. Talk to you soon .See you on the water. Wendell

1 comment:

Jay Leeper said...

Welcome aboard, Wendell. Your expertise and talent will be of benefit to us all!