Friday, December 19, 2008

Twin Buttes 12-18

Scott and I went bank fishing yesterday and caught buktus! We went to a location with deep water just off the shore, but had a strong wind blowing straight into our faces. We were using worms in about 10' of water, but had a hard time feeling the bottom except for the trees the wind dragged the worms into.

After about an hour of this, we went to the old boat ramp and fished along the rocks. Facing north, we had little wind to contend with. I had a hit in my favorite spot, but neither one of us had a hit after that. Saw a fellow fisherman fishing for crappie off the dock, but he didn't get a hit the whole time we were there. Scott and I were both using worms in about 6-10 foor of water with Scott trying to fish the 10+' water in the channel going out into the lake. He changed the color of the worms while I was using the 6" black with blue-fleck tiki worm.

Hope to see you on the water!

No comments: