Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Middle Concho 12-30

Nice day!

I got skunked!

Scott caught a 3.6 on a worm fishing the Middle Concho. I had a nice hit early for about 3 seconds before the fish decided that he had enough of that and shook me off. I was using mostly a jig and crayfish trailer while Scott used a Texas-rigged worm. Weather was breezy and sky clear. Water temp was about 48.8 degrees.

We ran into 2 other members of the PABC heading up river; Jesse Lucas and Jim Day. Hope they caught some fish!

Hope to see you on the water!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryan and I couldn't fish on the 30th but we did get to go the next day. It was the last day of the month-long tournament with the PABC. I had a 4.14 and a couple of two's going into the day. I needed to catch something big or get skunked for the month! It was COLD! We went to Ivie and asked the local store owner where the fish were. No luck on info. So went went up the Colorado and fished out of the wind and cold. I landed a 7.09,6.03 and a 4 in about 3 feet of water! Windy - cold - miserable - yet the greatest day of the year for me! See you at the PABC meeting. Mike Dorman

Jay Leeper said...

Thanks for the post, Mike! I'd just like to see some big fish in real life! Hope you got some pics! See you Monday!