Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Webisode 3: Twin Buttes 5-18-09

Wow!

It's not Oak Creek, but it was nice!

I might actually be making a habit of this. It's a blast!

Before anyone asks, yes, I do have more than half a face. I blame it on my inexperience but it'll be better.

Brad and Mandy Scott were nice enough to take me out and we had a hoot!

Brad and Mandy do not fish Buttes often, but they can show how good knowledge of bass and a working base of features can help them find fish.

Hope you enjoy!


I'll be participating in my first Thursday Night Tournament tomorrow. Jesse Lucas was nice enough to invite me out to play. I'm taking out the camera as there are many good fishermen in this to see in action. This is a good chance to learn something.

Remember to cast straight, cast often, and keep your wake small for the guys in the plastic boats!

No comments: