Sunday, March 22, 2009

WTJB in the Standard Times

I am SOOOOO embarrassed!

I just got an email from a friend of mine, Scott Gagliano, telling me that Wendell Ramsey did an article on the site. It is:

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2009/mar/15/web-site-a-great-place-for-anglers-to-swap-info/

I absolutely loved it!

I usually read the Standard Times online as I am a pretty cheap guy. I think all of Mr. Ramsey's articles should be featured on the web site if for no other fact than there are so many fishing enthusiasts in the area.

Many thanks to Wendell Ramsey for the article and taking me out fishing. I will remember my first 5+ pounder for the rest of my life! What a blast!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Ramsey article is how I found out about WTJB. Look forward to his Sunday articles.

Jay Leeper said...

Very cool, sir!